Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the blog pages of Word Weavers. Here is where you will get to know us a little better.

Word Weavers was originally created by Jennifer Miller and Mel Chesley. We offer up author support and promotion, writing tips and new release information for any writer, involved in our group or not.

Since this is the first post, I'll keep it short and sweet. My name is Mel. Our goal is to help authors in all stages of the publishing process. We'll have guest posts from other authors, so the tips on writing will always be different, no matter your genre preference. We'll also share some short stories, a little bit at a time, of course, to keep you coming back. Coming soon will be anthologies and a website.

We are currently on Facebook and Twitter: @WeaversofWords. Feel free to join the group or just go to the 'Like' page.

For any information regarding guest posts or anthology submissions, please contact us through our email: WordWeaversGroup at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel, Hi Jennifer
    I'm following and would love to guest post. I just put my epic fantasy on Amazons e-book kindle lending library. Searching for readers as most Indies must do. I'd love to see you on my blog too. I post on Monday's currently on short stories and flash fiction and every other Friday for Romantic Friday Writers. This coming Friday it's House of Horrors. Two editors will be judges. Anyone can join in.
    Cheers
    N. R. Williams (Nancy)

    ReplyDelete